- All tickets are sold for specific dates & times
- Please be sure you are able to attend the date and time before purchasing as all sales are final, and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- All tickets sold are assessed a Service Fee which is added to the base price regardless if the tickets are purchased online on in-person
- All acts, show times and prices are subject to change without notice
- Valid ID matching the name on the order is required to confirm tickets
- *Tickets are only available through ComedyZone.com or at the Box Office (904-292-4242), and ticket resale is strictly prohibited. We cannot validate tickets sold through 3rd party websites (Stubhub, Craigslist, etc.), and any tickets suspected of being purchased with the purpose of reselling will be canceled at the discretion of The Comedy Zone.*
How to Purchase tickets
- The “Home” tab above will list the upcoming comedians with their dates and show times. Selecting the show you are interested in will take you to the seating chart to select your tickets.
Handicapped Accessible Seating
- We have numerous tables reserved from general bookings to allow handicap accessible tables to be available without the need of traveling up or down stairs. Please contact The Comedy Zone at 904-292-4242 prior to booking so we help accommodate your specific needs.
Minimum Age Requirements
- We are a 21+ club
- An ID matching the name on the ticket is required to verify tickets